Re: tramp & numberp

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp & numberp
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:48:26 +0200

Andrea Crotti <address@hidden> writes:

> Still it would be good to use the newer version of tramp in general when
> I'll be able to compile it.
> Am I the only one then? (I tried today on another totally independent
> linux machine and same result)...

It works for me. And there are also other users who have tried it

Have you done a completely new installation on that Linux machine? No
mounted home directories or alike? I'm still curious, why on your Linux
machine your home directory did look like the one on your MacOS machine.

Best regards, Michael.