how can i send bug report?

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: how can i send bug report?
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:32:56 +0900

Suddenly my emacs crased. By the way i don't know what problem is. How
can i send bug reporting? May i subscribe bug-report mailing list? Or is
there some documentation to guide about emacs bug or trouble?

"We have the peace and let me pay my respects to Don Corleone, whom we all
have known over the years as a man of his word."
                -- Emilio Barzini, "Chapter 20", page 289