Re: Emacs Lisp: uncomment-sexp function?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp: uncomment-sexp function?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:37:00 -0000

> I know about the commenting functions, however - if possible - I'm
> looking for a function which smartly works on sexps and doesn't
> require me to select comments beforehand.  If such function managed to
> fix style - e.g. dangling closing paren - too, it would be ideal.

There's no such function right now.
You'll have to write it yourself, based on mark-sexp (or its code)
uncomment-region (probably best not to look inside this one), and then
fixing up potential style issues by hand (e.g. in Lisp modes, look for
a close paren at the beginning of the next line).

        Stefan