AucTex auto-completion

From: Jan Guido Donath
Subject: AucTex auto-completion
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:09:14 -0000

Hi,

whenever I want to insert a graphics, I type

C-m \includeg <TAB> foo <RET>

After that, Emacs asks for the "Figure width (cm)". Here, I almost always
type \linewidth. Unfortunately, there is no auto-completion at this
point. If I type

\li <TAB>

I get the following error:

Symbol's function definition is void: comint-dynamic-complete

I assume, I have do define a set of variables, Emacs should expand to if
possible, but I dont really know how and where.

Greetings,

Guido
--
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9!