Re: Fascinating interview by Richard Stallman on Russia TV

From: Emmy Noether
Subject: Re: Fascinating interview by Richard Stallman on Russia TV
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:19:13 -0000

On Jul 17, 2:49 pm, Cor Gest <c...@clsnet.nl> wrote:
> Some entity, AKA David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org>,
> wrote this mindboggling stuff:
> (selectively-snipped-or-not-p)

>>> Software is a puzzle and it must be explained to be able to do that,
>>> its like a lock

>> There is no unfreedom involved here.  Freedom does not hand you a free
>> ride.  Only a free road.

No one asks for a free ride. A free road is good enough. If RMS used
other
people's free roads (gnu is not the first free thing. the first free
thing is
what he got at AI labs at TAX Payer money. I read his interview where
he said
that the hackers would break into professor's offices. Perhaps we do
the same
to him and break into his FSF office and leave a "friend" note we came
to get
the docs he has not released.) which has proper signs, proper
references, and
he could ask profs proper questions, and get straight answers, he must
do the
same in return.

The concise answer: We want a free road but not a free puzzle.
Perhaps, next time
when he is sick he take his DNA code and parse it using bison.

Now, dont run away from this argument and bring each and every of the
boys from his
mailing list to tackle this question. He is a manager and he can put
the volunteers
to the task of documenting, illuminating and revealing the operation
of his softwares
and its evolution.

He owes it to others [just like he got for free , I bet ya he could
never afford any of his machines on his own money at that time when
they were so rare so it must be public money. Even a company like IBM
gets public funding. Its all issue of ethics, not of free software.
Its issue of two way road. Or else our society would die. People all
away in Africa are beginning to agitate from the theft of their
resources and evolutionary time by europeans led by jews and so you
gotta give them back by fully disclosing technologies. I know you can
bribe say a big player like india. We dont want anti-semitism to
spread and want the same ethical requirements for everyone.] to
describe the algorithms used, references, or else, describe them if he
dont want to give references. He need to give priorty to the past
undocumented tools. Automatically, more volunteers will come. Right
now, the mistrust of Richard Stall man and FSF is growing everywhere.
Strength of my arguments stand on their validity.

I repeat, no one wants a free ride. We want a free road that you
seemed to offer. But we dont want a free puzzle. Or else, ask him to
decode his own DNA alone in reasonable time. Its nothing but a code.