Re: Doing Linux admin work with Emacs

From: bebop52
Subject: Re: Doing Linux admin work with Emacs
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:32:24 -0000

Thanks again to everybody, this is definitly a great news-group -
never thought of recieving such a wealth of informations and insights.
Now I have to digest all that. My situation was a bit similar to owing
all kinds of econometrics textbooks, but having only a vague idea how
to approach a real analysis task. Some kind of meta information seems
necessary, as given in books like "Using Econometrics" or "Regression
Modeling Strategies". There was a lot of valuable meta-information for
me about "Using Emacs" in this discussion.