stardict and emacs

From: François Patte
Subject: stardict and emacs
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:57:04 +0100

Bonjour,

I would like to use stardict in an emacs window, but I fail... I found a
stardict.el and a sdcv.el, and loaded them, but I don't know what to do
(I have added some lines in my .emacs, but I don't know how to make a
correct adaptation to my system).

I run linux with emacs 23

stardict is installed in /usr/bin/

dictionaries are in /usr/share/stardict/dic/

What I would like is to be able to choose a dictionary, and ask for a
word through emacs (in minibuff) and have the answer displayed in a new
buffer/window.

Is this possible and how?

Thank you
--