Re: pasting text from other program in emacs

From: Javier
Subject: Re: pasting text from other program in emacs
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 21:05:01 +0000 (UTC)

I think I have always been able to paste in emacs in the console, at
least in previous versions.  I think this has to do with the fact that
emacs console seems to have more control on what it does with the mouse,
for example, now it is able to scroll text with the mouse in console.

xterm-mouse-mode only works in X and there should be an equivalent
somewhere for it in the console.