Whitespace mode toggling after setting directory local variables problem

From: Sergey Konoplev
Subject: Whitespace mode toggling after setting directory local variables problem
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:40:28 +0300

Hi, all.

I added perl-mode-hook toggling whitespace mode globally. I also use
dir-locals-set-class-variables to set tab-width and indent-tabs-mode
in perl-mode for a project directory. When I open a perl file from
this directory it sets the variables properly but whitespace-mode
looks like it needs to be re-toggled because it highlights some places
according to the global set tab-width and indent-tabs-mode settings.
How to re-toggle it automatically after setting directory local
variables?

See my perl-mode related configuration is in the attachment.

Thank you in advance.

--
Sergey Konoplev

Blog: http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com /