Re: How to make emacs path aware on MacOSX

From: Young, Ed
Subject: Re: How to make emacs path aware on MacOSX
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 02:17:55 +0000

Thanks for the reply.

I must not have the environment syntax right.

I was able to set the path by adding in individual path elements like this:

But what I wanted to do was to set up some environment variables and include them in the path so as to shorten it:

SW_HOME /opt/summitbid/software
GROOV_HOME $SW_HOME/groovy/currrent

Path …:$GROOVY_HOME:/bin

But GROOVY_HOME never resolves to the actual path.