Re: execute a command with euc-jp

From: masashi ito
Subject: Re: execute a command with euc-jp
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 23:50:22 -0400

Dear Thien-Thi Nguyen,

Thank you very much again for your kind, thorough instruction. And I apologize
for my mistake. As you said, I didn't evaluate the newly defined function
properly. I did C-x, C-e, which I found somewhere on the Internet. When I did
C-M-x, everything worked like a charm! I appreciate your help very much!

Sincerely yours,

Masashi