greader - g-client from emacspeak - does it still function?

From: Jonathan Groll
Subject: greader - g-client from emacspeak - does it still function?
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:25:00 +0200

Been wanting to try out the Emacs Google Reader client, greader, that
is distributed as part of emacspeak:

Using only the g-client from emacspeak itself (rather than the
spearately distributed g-client which gives a g-cus-load error)
nothing much seems to happen when executing M-x greader-reading-list
RET. I get asked for my gmail account and password, authentication
seems to happen and then I get dropped at an about emacs w3m buffer
with "Welcome to emacs-w3m!".

Is g-client still maintained and known to work with google-reader

Emacsclient version is 34 from and
only added the g-client directory to my path, not the full emacspeak.

jjg: Jonathan J. Groll : groll co za
has_one { :blog => ""; }
Sent from my computer device which runs on free software