Re: info node missing(auctex-devel)

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: info node missing(auctex-devel)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 23:34:32 +0200

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:21:15 -0500
Shiyuan <gshy2014@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.  I do see autex.info, autex.info-1,
> auctex.info-2 under
> opt/share/info. So I should see the info node? But I don't see it.
> What would go wrong?

Depends on how you installed auctex. I had thought you installed the
packages provided by your distribution (since you mentioned
auctex-devel). From what you describe above, I think you should follow
what Tassilo suggested in his response.

GL

PS: Please use reply all, then the list is CC'd and you have a greater
chance of getting a response.

--
Suvayu