Emacs 24: Buffer local color theme possible?

From: Les Harris
Subject: Emacs 24: Buffer local color theme possible?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:19:55 -0700

Using the color theme support included in Emacs 24 is it possible to set
a color theme on a per buffer basis?  Ideally I'd like to be able to
have say, a term-mode buffer use a different color theme than the
'global' color theme.

I've looked through apropos and couldn't find anything that would allow
this. But I'm hoping I overlooked something or there is a method to do
it that perhaps isn't documented as such.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,
The proof of their obedience and their faith?