Re: emacs -- simple

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs -- simple
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 00:26:40 +0100

Am 02.11.2011 um 23:56 schrieb Jai Dayal:

> Is there a way I can have the regular emacs command open up with all of my
> plugins, then have an emacs -s or emacs -simple to open up without the
> plugins?

Write a little ~/.emacs-light.el or ~/.emacs-fast.el init file and then launch
GNU Emacs as 'emacs -l ~/.emacs-fast.el'!

--
Greetings

  Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like to do.
Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care to live.
                                – Bradford Angier