emacs 24 crash with auto-complete plugin

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: emacs 24 crash with auto-complete plugin
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 22:50:53 +0900

Dear list,

I am using emacs from trunk. It is crashing when I activated
auto-complete plugin, its easily reproducible.

here is how you can reproduce the crash,
emacs -q
load auto-complete & auto-complete-config,
change input method to telugu/tamil/kannada-itrans (ofcourse any of one)
now write a repetitive word,
for example type "nuvvu nuvvu"
auto-complete tries to complete the second word and crashes entire emacs.

So my questions are,

can I consider this as a emacs bug? (I believe it is)
how can I make useful bug report when it crashes with out telling
me anything?

Thanks
--
YYR