Re: email, Calendar, PGP, Follow up to Setting Frame Parameters

From: Silvio Levy
Subject: Re: email, Calendar, PGP, Follow up to Setting Frame Parameters
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:53:21 -0800

Dear Alexander,

> Do any of you use emacs for email and mailing lists and calendars?

I use emacs for all my email - specifically, I load mh-e which accesses
MH commands. I like MH because it saves each email in a separate file.

> And how has your experience been?

Very good overall. Attachments aren't handled automatically, though:
I save them and view them with the appropriate utility. So I might look
into a purely-emacs solution that handles attachments transparently
(which, to guess from this thread, is the case with emacs email mode).
But I'm not sure when I'll have time to do this.

Silvio