RE: M-x emacs

From: GinjiBan
Subject: RE: M-x emacs
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:26:32 -0800 (PST)

Thx guys for you answers.
I downloaded emacs color theme and i extracted it in my User folder
I'm a biginner and i don"t realy know how to process...
I only extract the emacs color theme folder in my user folder. I don't know
if i should do something else in order to install it.
In some tutorial i also see an .'emacs' folder; i know that's a hidden
folder but i don't know where is it and how to display it.

When i'm on the emacs's terminal and when i type : apt-get install
emacs-goodies-el : it doesn't found the file.

Thanks you for your help :).
Sent from the Emacs - Help mailing list archive at