"Asynchronous" midnight-mode

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: "Asynchronous" midnight-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:39:10 +0100

I want to run certain tasks everyday (indexing mail with namazu,
clearing buffers...) I thought about using midnight-mode but from what I
understand if i set the "midnight time" to 6am and Emacs isn't running
at this time, nothing is done. Is there a way to make it ask at startup
if the tasks scheduled for earlier should be runĀ ?

Julien.