Re: Emacs slow to load on OS X

From: jreeseue
Subject: Re: Emacs slow to load on OS X
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:27:24 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply. I posted a couple tests in an earlier reply but here is
one with -Q:
21:address@hidden:emacs -Q  -f "save-buffers-kill-terminal"

real    0m4.516s
user    0m0.130s
sys     0m0.023s

In addition I just did a broadband speed test and my download speed was
clocked at 11669 kbps any my upload speed was clocked at 35969 kbps.