Re: Where does a begginer begin

From: John Bokma
Subject: Re: Where does a begginer begin
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:22:05 -0000

Jorgen Grahn <address@hidden> writes:

> [1] He could have told me about dabbrev-expand years before I
>     discovered it by accident.  Or ff-find-other-file, which I
>     learned about 20 minutes ago.

Reading the GNU Emacs Manual front to back a few times followed by
reading selected chapter(s) now and then really does help IMO. I do
currently this with the Org manual as well.

John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog:        Perl Consultancy:
Perl for books: