Re: Emacs: Problems of the Scratch Buffer

From: Chiron
Subject: Re: Emacs: Problems of the Scratch Buffer
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:01:37 GMT

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:31:44 +0200, Pascal J. Bourguignon wrote:

<snip>

> B. Um… but making it work as you want takes less time than this
>    discussion, as shown by pjb on cll.

My point exactly.  As I said, emacs is only the most customizable editor
on the planet.  So customize it already, and quit complaining about how
it doesn't do what you want it to.

--
"The Avis WIZARD decides if you get to drive a car. Your head won't touch
the pillow of a Sheraton unless their computer says it's okay."