Re: debugging bash script in emacs using bashdb

From: zack . perry
Subject: Re: debugging bash script in emacs using bashdb
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I made a bit progress. After some googling, I found this:

https://github.com/rocky/emacs-test-simple

That's where you can get the required test-simple.el

The following bash script should be enhanced with this pre-requisite.

> #!/bin/bash
> for pkg in emacs-{test-unit,load-relative,loc-changes,dbgr} ; do
>      echo Trying to install ${pkg}...
>      git clone http://github.com/rocky/${pkg}.git
>      (cd $pkg && \
>          sh ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make && make check && sudo make
> install
>      )
> done

Will see if I can figure out the rest. But would be grateful to any hints.

Regards,

Zack