Re: Emacs users a dying breed?

From: Susan Cragin
Subject: Re: Emacs users a dying breed?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 06:53:28 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Oh, I think the base is increasing slowly, numerically. I'm a non-technical
user, non-programmer, and I started using it because of org-mode. I use it for
research, for my daily planner, that sort of thing.
Once I started using it, I couldn't stop. It doesn't take very many keystrokes
to make one realize how special it is.