Ediff Error with emacs 24

From: Daniel Hawthorne
Subject: Ediff Error with emacs 24
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
   I have been getting the following error when starting ediff. It initially
seems like its a problem with Ido,

The error:
ediff-toggle-skip-similar: ido-exit-minibuffer: This command runs in Ediff
Control Buffer only!

But when I remove Ido the problem persists

The error:
ediff-toggle-skip-similar: ediff: This command runs in Ediff Control Buffer
only!

Running ediff with emacs -Q removes the problem, so it is something in my init
file

Best,
Dan