Re: Emacs on Android, someone please give this developer some help

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Emacs on Android, someone please give this developer some help
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:57:03 -0400

"Andreas Goesele" <goesele@hfph.mwn.de> writes:

> Terminal IDE comes with a touch-screen keyboard which includes almost
> all keys you might need. (It's ASCII though.) It works well, altough
> it's keys are indeed small.

I personally use Hacker's keyboard:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsIm9yZy5wb2NrZXR3b3Jrc3RhdGlvbi5wY2tleWJvYXJkIl0.

It works well on a tablet, but I can certainly see that it is not usable
on a phone.

Anyway, I would love to see Emacs on Android.

Charles

--
But what can you do with it?  -- ubiquitous cry from Linux-user partner.
(Submitted by Andy Pearce, ajp@hpopd.pwd.hp.com)