Re: Emacs KDE clipboard interaction

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs KDE clipboard interaction
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:00:22 +0200

Am 12.10.2012 um 12:38 schrieb Ivanov Dmitry:

> How to learn, which functions called, when copying from the menu

        <Mark some text> C-h k <then choose the menu entry>

A *Help* has opened and tells which function you had chosen from the menu.

In my version of GNU Emacs 24 I see keyboard shot-cuts displayed for (some of)
the menu entries.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
                                – Allen's Law