emacs calendar bug

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: emacs calendar bug
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:37:04 -0500 (EST)

I don't use a mouse when running any computer since I can't see to point
with it and not all the screen readers necessarily support use of the
mouse.  Aside from that, I have a major fine motor deficit.  I was able in
org-mode to bring up the calendar with the current date highlighted.
Unfortunately, I didn't need the current date.  Hitting control-b twice
inside the calendar had no effect and just dumped the current date into my
org-mode table.  Is there any way to let calendar know no rodent is
available and take input from keyboard?  This behavior happens with emacs
24.x in debian I don't know how many past versions also had this problem.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Adobe fiend for failing to Flash