Installing epa in Windows

From: tcsmfgenml
Subject: Installing epa in Windows
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:15:25 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to encrypt files with emacs on a Windows machine, so I am trying to
install the epa package. I downloaded the package from
sourceforge.jp/projects/epg/releases. I downloaded and uncompressed
epg-0.0.16.tar.gz, but I cannot figure out how to install it. All of the
instructions seem to be for linux (but it comes installed in the linux
version). (I know the best solution but my wife and daughter want to run
Windows on this system.)

Can anyone give me some pointers on installing this package on a Windows
machine?

Thanks,
             -- Tom