Re: Installing epa in Windows

From: tcsmfgenml
Subject: Re: Installing epa in Windows
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:37:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your help, Stefan and others. With your help I got it working but it
doesn't work the way I hoped.

I was trying to create a password manager that didn't store the unencrypted
password to disk (which is never erased when deleted), but gpg saves the
original file as #filename.gpg#. I have a perl script that creates a random
string from a list of characters. It runs fine inside of emacs but then gpg
saves it to disk.

I know emacs uses it for encryption but I wish they used a buffer instead.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
               -- Tom