OS question intimately related to my use of Emacs (B. T. Raven)

From: damien.thiriet77
Subject: OS question intimately related to my use of Emacs (B. T. Raven)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:54:24 +0100

Hi,

I am not a debian user, but I would suggest you to put your lines in your
.xinitrc. A file in /etc/ might be overwritten during actualisation, your
.xinitrc won’t. I cannot tell you more about xmodmap, I am using xkbcomp to
produce my own layout when starting X. You have to define your .xkb file, that
is not too difficult, and then put in your .xinitrc
xkbcomp -w0 my_config.xkb $DISPLAY

Damien Thiriet

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net