Re: package wanted: browse kill-ring, but works like undo-tree

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: package wanted: browse kill-ring, but works like undo-tree
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:05:00 +0800

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Steven Degutis <sbdegutis@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. I was using helm for a few months and I just couldn't get used to it.

This is vague and not really helpful.  Have you filed issues to try and fix the parts you "couldn't get used to"?  I'd like to think we can help you get over the hump.  Helm has lots of configuration options and the defaults aren't all that newbie friendly IMO.  But they can't get fixed unless people bring them up (I've overridden lots of defaults).

--
Le