make-network-process: handling multiple calls to filter

From: Miguel Guedes
Subject: make-network-process: handling multiple calls to filter
Date: 08 May 2013 14:56:46 GMT

Hello list,

I'm creating an asynchronous network connection as given below:

  (make-network-process :name      "connection-name"
                        :buffer    "*output-buffer*"
                        :host      om-address
                        :service   om-port
                        :filter    om-handler
                        :nowait    t
                        :sentinel  'om-sentinel))

The problem I'm having is om-handler, the filter, is sometimes called
more than once depending on the amount of data the server sends back.

Is there a way of knowing when the last call to the filter is taking
place so that final processing can occur?

--
Miguel