Re: How configure Emacs for E-mails

From: Hongxu Chen
Subject: Re: How configure Emacs for E-mails
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 01:51:43 +0800

I am using gnus. You might take a look at the related topics on
Emacswiki or gnu Emacs site.

I backup my settings on the page below:

https://github.com/nonoob/dotfiles/blob/master/_emacs.d/config/init-account.el

Hope it would be helpful, thanks.

Actually I also have problems when using gnus as a newsreader(it's the
speed issue). So I also have a question:

How can I configure right with `leafnode' to fetch those news(My
computer is just a simple PC).

--
Regards,
Hongxu Chen