Re: How can I made ispell more smarter for some code blocks?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: How can I made ispell more smarter for some code blocks?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 16:55:32 +0200

Teemu Likonen <tlikonen@iki.fi> writes:

> Hongxu Chen [2013-05-15 17:13:17 +08:00] wrote:
>
>> I use aspell for spell-check when I writing notes with markdown/org or
>> simple emails. What annoys me that it just checks too much. For
>> instance, it even checks the content inside code-blocks in org mode,
>> which is false positive terminologically. So is there way to make it
>> smarter?
>
> This is an advertisement.
>
> I wanted a smarter and faster spelling checker, so I ended up
> implementing wcheck-mode:

I only use wcheck these days, and I can quickly switch between
different dictionaries.  I don't know if you could tell wcheck to
ignore stuff wrapped inside

#+BEGIN_SRC something ...
... <to be ignored by wcheck> ...
#+END_SRC

but I guess it would be possible through regexps.  Possibly, you could
even use org-mode's own regexps.

–Rasmus

--
This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put