tramp from windows

From: rahed
Subject: tramp from windows
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:19:56 +0200

Hi,

I reinstalled windows with emacs 24.1.1. When trying to open a file on a
remote machine with a tramp (2.2.6-24.3), the connection gets stuck
after entering a password. I couldn't find the cause so I installed the
latest emacs (24.3.1), did byte-compile-file tramp-sh.el and now I get
this warning:

Warning: Couldn't find a remote shell which groks tilde expansion, using
`/bin/sh'

When connecting to another machine, the warning is:

byte-code: Couldn't find a proper `ls' command

I was able to connect to all machines from previous windows
installation with emacs 24.1.1.

Any clues?

--
Radek