Re: right click menu for cut, copy, paste

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: right click menu for cut, copy, paste
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:46:35 -0700

I tried that and it works in some modes, but in Org, it produces
wrong-type-argument listp.  I need it global so that I can copy paste
etc. in Org also.

Thank you for looking it up.

Samuel

On 11/10/13, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
> It's a nameless function whose definition is in mouse.el (search for
> C-down-mouse-3).  You can copy the definition and bind it to anything

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.