Re: Cannot open attachments with gnus

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: Cannot open attachments with gnus
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:20:21 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> Also see this recent commit to Gnus and Emacs, and please follow up on
> your problem on the "ding" Gnus mailing list so it can be investigated,
> if that commit doesn't help.
>
> revno: 115603
> revision-id: yamaoka@jpl.org-20131219044135-lle1za9a688nbihf
> parent: dgutov@yandex.ru-20131219042144-u6kdxs6t47h3j50m
> committer: Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>
> branch nick: trunk
> timestamp: Thu 2013-12-19 04:41:35 +0000

Thank you for the suggestion. Are there archives for the ding mailing
list (I cannot see them looking at http://www.gnus.org/resources.html)?
I can subscribe if need be.

Regarding the commit, I assume it is this one:
http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/commit/?id=32afede3eca0e57f2950868dbaf1a0ce43a5a55e

Unfortunately, I do not build emacs from the git repository (I use this
version: https://github.com/railwaycat/emacs-mac-port). I'll have to
wait until a new version is released to test if it fixes it.

Alan