RE: completing-read does not accept spaces

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: completing-read does not accept spaces
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:20:56 -0800 (PST)

> But would it be fair to say that the command `timeclock-out' shouldn't
> be making use of `completing-read' for entering a reason (to clock out)
> and thus a bug should be filed?

Sorry, I know nothing about Timeclock - what it does, or why, or how.

I never time anything.  And I haven't punched a timeclock since
doing factory work when young - many moon ago.

You can probably judge yourself whether it has a bug.  And you need
not be sure, to file a bug report.  Emacs Dev will tell you whether
they agree that what you reported is a bug.  `M-x report-emacs-bug'.