Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:39:32 -0500

Nope. Sorry, not buying it, especially since the codes are compiled and
executed on different physical machines and communicate over a WAN.

Again, your solution isn't really a solution the my question, at all.

You basically said "well, if you were doing something else, you could do it
this way, therefor, your way is wrong!"