quotes/invoices

From: Gour
Subject: quotes/invoices
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 08:58:16 +0200

Hello,

I did move lot of my stuff to Emacs-related packages and now wonder if I
could replace PHP/MySQL app for creating business quotes and invoices
with some adequate Emacs package?

It should be able to keep records of posted quotes and invoices, items
(we sell services) as well as database of our clients along with ability
to create nice PDF output.

Any hint?

Considering I'm new to Emacs, please, take into consideration I'm not
(yet) too familiar with Elisp hackery.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on
sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.