change of ISP gives rise to new email address

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: change of ISP gives rise to new email address
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 14:14:46 +0100

I sent a mail to the main list this morning at 0732 and yet it has not shown
in the lists current postings. Is there a problem with it please?

I was previously subscribed using "boudiccas@talktalk.net" but have just
changed my ISP so my permanent email address will be as above.

Is there anything else I need to do to continue posting to this groups email
please?

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.50.14