Re: Getting Emacs to play nice with Hunspell and apostrophes

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Getting Emacs to play nice with Hunspell and apostrophes
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:24:49 +0200

Nikolai Weibull <now@disu.se> writes:

>> But before I go on about that, I agree with everyone
>> else saying don't use those silly chars - what's the
>> benefit?
>
> No one said that.

OK, so I did. That is beside the point. Still, why use
it? It looks stupid (people are used to the other way)
and it isn't practical, as your post shows. Also, you
use other chars that aren't practical - the three dots
as one char, for example. Why? If you don't have real
problems, I guess you can always be a snob and get a
bunch of artificial problems, that you can then pretend
to solve.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573