Re: Company not working in emacs-lisp-mode

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: Company not working in emacs-lisp-mode
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:49:51 -0500

My Emacs has a lot of random behavior like that happen when I've got
desktop-mode open and make changes. desktop-mode caches all of the
hook code and reloads it from the cache instead of the init file. Not
saying you are facing this, but perhaps something similar.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson