Re: `default' in theme face specs

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: `default' in theme face specs
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:20:24 +0200

Frank Terbeck <ft@bewatermyfriend.org> writes:

> Am I misreading the manual, doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

This really doesn't seem to work as documented.  The info manual
says that overriding defaults is possible.

I first thought there is something wrong with your definition, but it
seems ok.  Also, when I change it to use

   (t :background "blue")

and enable your sample theme with lots of open frames, the background
flickers blue for a moment, then it gets black.

So I think you should make a bug report.