[BBDBv3] some questions about BBDBv3

From: stardiviner
Subject: [BBDBv3] some questions about BBDBv3
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:56:59 +0800

* Question 1:

Where is the mailing list of BBDB now?

I found the mailing list in Source-Forge is abandoned.
And the ML in http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bbdb/ is not open.

So where to ask question about BBDB?

* Question 2:

How to create BBDB field like ~phone~ which has different types label, and can
have many values separated with comma?

Or can I just register a new field in BBDB init file like custom new filed ?

* Question 3:

How to show contact avatar in BBDBv3?

I know it seems about x-fields or somethings else, But I still don't know how to
setup it after did some Google search, and a little BBDB source code dive in (I
only know a little about Emacs Lisp).

Please show me an detail steps to tell me how to setup this. Thanks very much.