Re: GNUS & nnmaildir

From: Ken
Subject: Re: GNUS & nnmaildir
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:12:55 -0400

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:17:44AM +0200, Gour wrote:

> Maybe it's a little bit more complicated, but I have similar setup:
> fetching mail with getmail, maildrop is used for processing and then
> delivered to locally running instance of dovecot IMAP server and then
> accessed with Gnus.
>
> I can send you my config if you're interested...

I thank you greatly for your offer. I wouldn't mind looking at your
setup, for learning purposes. Hwever, procmail sorts everything into
maildir folders. I am not using imap.

Thanks again for your offer. I so greatly appreciate it.

Ken

--
Sometimes I wonder if I'm in my right mind.  Then it passes off and I'm
as intelligent as ever.