Re: mouse-movement getting in the way

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: mouse-movement getting in the way
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 23:03:02 +0200

>> Does it happen with emacs -q ? If not then it's a
>> configuration problem. Try bisecting your init file.
>
> Good recommendation, but the conclusion is not
> necessarily right: instead of a config problem, it
> may also be an Emacs bug (triggered by the specific
> configuration).

All the bugs I've found (in Emacs and tmux) - and they
have been but a few, but still - I have found when I
have been using the software in a "creative" way. In
general, when you look for bugs it is not a bad idea to
test extreme values and wierd border cases. Those bugs
can be much harder to find because the "masses" don't
use the software that way, so they don't find those
bugs.

--
underground experts united