Re: When do you prefer frames instead of windows?

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: When do you prefer frames instead of windows?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:06:53 -0500

I just use them when I like having different window arrangements based on
content. For example, I like my code buffers split one way, but for
actually running the application's workflow, I like having a window with 4
different ansi-terms split in quarters. Being able to switch easily between
the different frames makes it very easy.