Re: wierd Gnus post

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: wierd Gnus post
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 21:04:55 -0700

Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Sorry about that, that was intended for gnu.emacs.help
> - I got suspicious why it suddenly worked, and of
> course it was because I made a mistake. Really, I must
> contact the aioe.org people why there are so much bad
> words in my posts...

Just so that people on the mailing list side of things are not
confused too much let me note that Emanuel Berg posts to the newsgroup
which after hopping through various newsgroup hosts is then sent
through the news2mail gateway at Stanford into this mailing list.  The
mailing list doesn't have any bad word filter.  The mailing list does
have other anti-spam filters though.  Any bad word filtering must be
on the newsgroup side of things and not the mailing list side of
things.  The mail2newsgroup gateway causes trouble at times.

Bob